Finding a mediator who everyone feels comfortable and confident to work with is not just a matter of cost. Mediation costs a lot less than using the courts, but I realise how important it is to keep fees affordable whilst maintaining high professional standards and quality. My service is designed to help clients have the best chance of resolving problems at a realistic price with:
- advice on whether you might qualify for Legal Aid for Family Mediation
- fixed fees for each mediation meeting
- meetings scheduled at times and intervals to suit clients, including Skype if required
- an agreed structure for meetings with guidance on how to prepare to make best use of the meeting time
- referrals and collaboration with other specialists who can support the process of peaceful resolution when needed e.g. Counsellors or Child Consultation Specialists
- access to support by email and telephone between meetings to ensure that everyone follows up on agreed actions, knows what they need to do to prepare for the next meeting and shares agreed information.
Pre-Mediation Information and Assessment Meeting (MIAM)
Individual = £95
Couple = £75 ea.
Mediation Sessions £100 per client per hour.
The length, number, and type of meetings will depend on the issues and the extent to which everyone is able to have productive discussions.