We welcome your feedback on the service we provide. If we do something well, please tell us. If we could do something better please tell us. Your feedback is valuable.
In the event of a problem we would like to try and sort things out as quickly as possible. So to help us to help you we have set out our process below;
- If you are dissatisfied with the service provided by Minerva Mediation please speak to the Mediator at the earliest opportunity.
- If the issue cannot be resolved a complaint may be made by email or writing to us at the address given below. If for any reason you are unable to write to us please contact us on 01895 460 075 so that suitable alternative ways of dealing with your complaint can be discussed.
- Where reasonably practicable complaints will be acknowledged within 10 days and an estimated time for response will be given.
- Where appropriate a complaint may be referred for investigation by a supervising Mediator or professional practice consultant.
- In the event that a resolution is not agreed, independent mediation may be offered. This does not affect your statutory or contractual rights.
- If your mediation has been booked via Clerksroom and a complaint has not been addressed to your satisfaction by the mediator then you may use the Clerksroom mediation complaint process which is published on their website www.clerksroom.com
Please feel free to contact us via post, phone or email.