Your feedback on the service we provide is welcome. If we do something well, please tell us. If we could do something better please tell us. Your feedback is valuable as it provides an opportunity for learning and improvement.
In the event of a problem we would like to try and sort things out as quickly as possible. So to help us to help you we have set out a summary of our process below;
- If you are dissatisfied with the service provided by Minerva Mediation please speak to the Mediator at the earliest opportunity.
- If the issue cannot be resolved a complaint may be made by email or writing to us at the address given below. If for any reason you are unable to write to us please contact us on 01895 460 075 so that suitable alternative ways of dealing with your complaint can be discussed.
- Where reasonably practicable complaints will be acknowledged within 5 working days and an estimated time for response will be given.
- Complaints will normally be investigated and responded to within 21 days of receipt and if further time is required notification will be given in writing.
- Where appropriate a complaint may be referred for investigation by a third party Supervisor, Professional Practice Consultant or Complaints Investigator as appropriate.
- In the event that a resolution is not agreed, independent mediation may be offered. This does not affect your statutory or contractual rights.
- In the event that your complaint is not resolved you may contact my professional body Resolution for complaints about Family Mediation or the Civil Mediation Council for complaints about civil mediation.
Details of the Resolution appeal processes can be found here: http://www.resolution.org.uk/complaints/
Details of the CMC’s appeal processes can be found here: https://civilmediation.org/for-the-public/complaints/
Please feel free to contact us via post, phone or email.